RAttlesnake7473

House Robbery interior door locking while inside

Date and time (provide timezone): 7/10/23 | Time: Somewhere around 2-3am CST 

Character name: Charles Xiao

Issue/bug you are reporting: During a house robbery, the interior door seems to be fine when coming into the house but once inside and looting has started it locks.

Expected behavior:  Door should remain unlocked allowing the player to enter and exit as needed.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: While the door may be locked for my character, a friend was able to come inside and able to walk through the door allowing him inside. | Steps to replicate: Not sure as of this time, it seems to lock randomly throughout the robbery process have not tested to see if its a specific point in the house you have to walk to or a room you walk in that triggers the bug locking the door. | This has not occurred to me at all thought the weeks I have done house robberies until this specific date. This bug ultimately breaks the entire mechanic of the house and makes it unplayable. 

Video Evidence of myself and a friend who also experienced the same bug: Jackson_Hendrixs POV

My own POV: Here and Here | Attempt was made to exit the house twice, both times locked with about a 20-30 minute interval between the two.

Quick side note: Chunder can also add their input during the bug investigation. They have been wonderful and have helped me many many times when it was bugged for me. 

Edited by RAttlesnake7473
Added side note.