Umbracato

Furnitures Rollback in Properties

Date and time (provide timezone):  January 29, 2019 - 11:00PM (GMT+8)

Character name:  Humberto Umbracato

Issue/bug you are reporting:  Spent 6 hours with my friends assembling the interior of our property and it all rolled back to the first 30 minutes that we started, after we logged back in. 

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

We didn't have any screenshots of our progress because we never knew this would happen. The only evidences that we have are admin witnesses that passed by our interior while we're working due to us getting bugged out of the interior. (eg. harmsdone, etc etc.). The property that we used is Marathon Avenue 30. A huge sign of the roll back is the lack of lights and walls. As far as I know, the last time harmsdone went inside our interior due to my report, there were already lights and a couple of walls in the interior. When you go back inside now, it doesnt have any lights at all. Only floors and stairs.

A few other property/house owners also had the similar thing happen to them such as Inori Cooper & Liam Crawford. I talked to them in Discord and In-game PMs.

Vehicle license plate number*

• Upvote 2