Silent_Waves

SilentWaves - About shooting others, unsure when to shoot?

Issue Being Reported: I am unsure when I'm allowed to shoot someone. The rules make it seem like I'm never allowed to shoot anyone unless I'm genuinely being threatened and even when my character is threatened, the rules make me feel like I'm still not allowed to shoot. Like if I'm actually feeling scared for my character or my friend's character, am I allowed to shoot? Am I allowed to shoot someone if they threaten me? Like when can I shoot someone to defend myself or whatever reaosn? How do you know if you are in the greenlight on being able to shoot? I read the rules and I'm still confused. They make me feel afraid I'm gonna get banned for shooting someone, even if I have a greenlight. Help?

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): Since I started playing (not sure when)

Your characters name: Dickie Dickems

Other player(s) involved: None

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning:

Greetings, I'm archiving this post as it's not related to technical support. If you have questions about the rules, you may use /report in-game, using our discord support channels, or by using the discussion area on the forums you may ask questions and members of the community may assist.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.