Atlas Cross

Vehicle customization

I noticed how some vehicles are lacking in customization options that are in GTA 5 online but not reflected in Eclipse an example of this is canards for the 10F Widebody. In normal GTA you can have Canards on the front of your car, but not in Eclipse. I am sure there are plenty of other car's that are missing customization options I only happen to stumble across this while tryna customize my vehicle and saw there wasn't a option to put any. I feel like subtle things like this gives vehicles a chance to be more unique in appearance also I notice how for lowrider tires you don't have the option to put whitewalls on them either again. Another example of something I feel like could give your car a little something to make it standout instead of everyone's car's looking the exact same. I get tired of seeing practically the same car's on the road and just to find out their not even able to be customized to the fullest extent. Also I am pretty sure chameleon paint is also in regular GTA as well I would love to see the color combo's you could do with that if it came to the city.

image.thumb.png.34a320d0da2d67555f32fadaea0991e0.png

Edited by Atlas Cross
  • Upvote 1