JamesMorgan

New Activities

I know development takes it time, and it requires a lot of resources. But I feel like the server could use some more activities that allow for more things to do. Like dumpster diving, using a metal detector and go like searching for stuff at the beach.  Hacking, for example, break into ATMs or the possibility to buy a Computer that can be used to hack cameras in stores so that PD can't see you on Cams. (Like connect to a nice mini-game, not the basic circle stuff). 

It just feels like that there is not a lot of variety. I am really a fan of the server, and they are doing great Events, but sometimes it just feels empty for me, and I am just waiting at the bank and not really doing anything. I am in no way a Developer, and I know that it consumes a lot of time, and it might be difficult, but it would be cool to see some new activities.

I am open for critic and suggestions, please be nice to each other 🙂

Dumpster diving could be super cool if you think about it:

A hance to get some random food or clothes or misc items with like a rare chance at a speaker or something that can be pawned. But then think if it was an inventory you can put stuff in also, people can use them as trash cans and also criminals could use them to drop things to other players.

Huge potential for something relatively small as placing some inventory spots with a bit of scripted behaviour.

Even more so if head/senior admins could place them

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ash said:

A hance to get some random food or clothes or misc items with like a rare chance at a speaker or something that can be pawned. But then think if it was an inventory you can put stuff in also, people can use them as trash cans and also criminals could use them to drop things to other players.

Huge potential for something relatively small as placing some inventory spots with a bit of scripted behaviour.

Even more so if head/senior admins could place them

yeah that was what I was thinking about. I believe this would be really cool and could lead to some new activities and RP. In both criminal and maybe legal way. It would be something new. I do not know if it is possible for the devs, but it would be cool.

Edited by JamesMorgan

On 6/7/2023 at 1:21 PM, Ash said:

@GodDammitKopi
Thoughts?

• yooo 1