Diego_Montoya

/viewdamage command for vehicles

So every time my car gets left somewhere after I die or at gang HQ someone is beating it up to the point where it wont turn on. I think there should be a /viewdamage command similar to the /mywounds. Then maybe an admit  can find out if someone is NonRp breaking your car and can do a report.  Its silly that ive spent over 25k in 24 hours to get my cars back. 

Agreed that someone destroying a car for no reason is just poor RP and shouldn't be occurring, however, you should expect your car to be damaged and potentially destroyed if you are taking it to a dangerous area where you could, or do die. I personally think this is a good thing as it encourages people to not always use their expensive sports cars (paragons or VSTRs, etc.) for every situation. It would make a lot more sense to bring some kind of vehicle that is worth less based on the risk of the damage instead of always seeing everyone use the meta sports cars. 

• Like 1

On 5/22/2023 at 9:26 AM, Requiem said:

Agreed that someone destroying a car for no reason is just poor RP and shouldn't be occurring, however, you should expect your car to be damaged and potentially destroyed if you are taking it to a dangerous area where you could, or do die. I personally think this is a good thing as it encourages people to not always use their expensive sports cars (paragons or VSTRs, etc.) for every situation. It would make a lot more sense to bring some kind of vehicle that is worth less based on the risk of the damage instead of always seeing everyone use the meta sports cars. 

I agree with what youre saying. My issue is leaving a car out at Legion Square parking and coming back to it a few hours later and its lost a lot if not all its health.

13 hours ago, aitorgn said:

Just don't use an expensive vehicle if you don't have the money to maintain it while committing crimes😅

The problem is there’s people on the server just running around and 0ing every car they see, whether it gets left at Mors, An Apartment building, hell even impound. It’s not that he doesn’t have the money to maintain it, it’s just that you shouldn’t have to pay 25k+ when your cars getting destroyed because some little dickheads and just running around destroying everyone’s cars