binkmybonk

Housing Crisis!

I think most of us know there's currently a problem with housing in the game. There are a lot more people looking to buy property than there are people looking to sell property. One example of this is the IC Advertisements section, under Properties, it's evident that there are far more people posting about looking to buy houses with little attention. Whereas the posts about selling get much more views and interest.

I suggest that more housing locations are added, as there are some locations that could be utilised that aren't and/or opening up houses to the market that have been left vacant for a long time.   I belive this would This would positively impact the game as the housing market would hopefully go down slightly making the prices less inflated and closer to a realistic interpretation. 

29 minutes ago, binkmybonk said:

I think most of us know there's currently a problem with housing in the game. There are a lot more people looking to buy property than there are people looking to sell property. One example of this is the IC Advertisements section, under Properties, it's evident that there are far more people posting about looking to buy houses with little attention. Whereas the posts about selling get much more views and interest.

I suggest that more housing locations are added, as there are some locations that could be utilised that aren't and/or opening up houses to the market that have been left vacant for a long time.   I belive this would This would positively impact the game as the housing market would hopefully go down slightly making the prices less inflated and closer to a realistic interpretation. 

i dont think adding more houses is going to be the solution in the long run, it will just give a temporary drop in the housing market, and then everyone will buy them quickly and the prices just go up again, a lot of people have more houses even just sitting there, because its better than saving money in the bank, i think its even better for your tax bracet vallue.

it wil not make any difference in the long run, because even newer players that come in adopt this behavior eventualy, and you would do the same likely aswell if you could.
a low class 1g cost around 300k, and you can easly make 50k a day drilling some oil or ores. thats 6 days of dedication to get you set for a bit, its really not to bad, considering other games where you can easly grind weeks or even months. at least thats where i kinda come from so.. i never understood this instand gratification mindset in video games. dont you want to earn it a bit ? isnt it great to have something that is even slightly harder to get, and then actualy achief that ? its the reason you probly want it so bad...

its really double standard mentality these days, everything needs to get cheaper for instand gratification, but then take for granted what they already can have. demonising grinding mentality. but then come to a server with its own economy structure, wich is probly one of the reasons that players came from, because other servers are to easy XDXD