ILLYRIANN

Credit Store - Vehicle Market Change

Greetings, I hope everyone is doing well and having a great day. I wanted to make a suggestion , it’s my first time ever making a suggestion post so here it is..

When are we going to get new cars that we can import through the F6 menu? I feel like there is plenty of options. Maybe we could have a special day when a special vehicle is available for a limited amount of time. We keep cycling the same vehicles , me personally I have some credits that I want to spend but not on the current selection of vehicles that we have for the past two months and not being able to spend those credits hoping that some better cars will come it’s quite boring and sometimes it can be hard when you are waiting to import a car when you actually need it but can’t import any to your liking, I say this because there is some vehicles that you rarely see people Importing them such as the “I-Wagen” or the “Roosevelt”. Perhaps this would bring more joy to players that buy credits time to time me personally I would be happy seeing this happening. Seeing the same Import vehicles for the past 2 months it’s not that good tbh. I say implement new vehicles to be imported , I am not saying that we need to wait for a new DLC to implement vehicles into the F6 Market , we definitely don't.. You could just add some old  vehicles that were in the past F6 markets and just re-roll every 3-4 days or every week. If you say that “Thats whats happening right now” - Definitely not there has been cars in there that have not been changed in months.

I also think some prices should decrease:

Jubilee from 5,500 Credits > 4,500 Credits.
Neon from 9,000 Credits > 7,500 or 8,000 Credits (preferably 7,500).
Shinobi from 8,000 Credits > 7,000 Credits.

The reasoning behind the price decrease suggestion:

Jubilee: It’s a good SUV however I feel like the price should be lower as this car is quite cheap to Import ICly and I feel like everyone would be capable to get the money for it.

Neon: Yes , this car is quite expensive to buy it with  in-game money but the import price it’s just too high judging by its “not so great performance”. Definitely should be lower Credits. I don’t see this car being 1K Credit difference with the Jugular.

Shinobi : This bike has a great performance but it doesn’t make sense for it to be 8k credits as it’s not that expensive with in game cash. 7,000 Credits sounds decent, I mean lower than 7k would be better but that’s up to the Developers-Staff.

These are just 3 vehicles that prices should change imo. I wanted to include more vehicles however I plan on to make a separate suggestion post about the change of prices as I wanted to make this suggestion plain and simple.

To conclude this suggestion, I believe that some changes to the store must happen as soon as possible. This might not seem as a “big change” but sometimes the small changes make a big difference don’t they? This is my personal suggestion which I think would be a great change. If this gets positive reactions I'd hope that this change would be made, I want to see what others think as well. Let me know of your opinion!

• Like 2