SiyaHsaL

My e-mail is registered incorrectly. Need to change it. Help please.

Issue Being Reported: I'm not receiving an email to verify my in-game account. I see that my e-mail is incorrect.

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 09:10 AM EST on 03/FEB/2023.

Your characters name: Cesar_Mendez

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: My email service is hotmail.com. ([email protected]

I haven't been playing for a while, I wanted to connect to server again today. But unfortunately my e-mail has been registered incorrectly and I can't get the verification e-mail. Need a developer to fix it please. Also can't use the Google Authenticator app because I changed my phone.

Adsız.png

Edited by SiyaHsaL
Grammar

On 2/4/2023 at 10:59 PM, notecho said:

Hi there @SiyaHsaL,

These requests can now be made here: https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/forum/180-account-support-requests/

Please read over "[Information] Account Support Requests" for further instructions and we can help you out from there!

Excuse me. I posted a support request on the page you have given me. It has been around seventeen days but no one answers. No help. Can you help? @notecho

Edited by SiyaHsaL