Chevita

Can't Access Cars after House Sold

Date and Time: 1/11/2019     10:11PM EST

Character Name: Shay Reeves

Issue / Bug: Before I took a break from Eclipse, I sold one of my houses. The other home was sold through Inactivity because I was gone for a long time. My vehicles are still in [House Parking] and I cannot seem to get them back. My stats show; (view attached screenshots) I have 4/3 car slots available, I have 0/3 houses available. I have checked Mors, Parking lot, and the impound to no avail. It seems my cars are now missing? Please help me get my vehicles back!

Evidence: I put in a bug report and spoke to Lewis on the matter. He informed me that I needed a Dev. My friend spoke to Ballin about the issue and he informed her to post a bug report.

Vehicle License Plate Number: Sanchez [U7OLC78S]

Elegy Retro Custom [Q1R13NMY]

Brawler [SBZW91S1]

I have attached screenshots below to show where the vehicles are at, and how many homes Shay Reeves owns.

attachment1.png

Attachment2.png