babx

Duplicate Pistol .50 serial number

Date and time (provide timezone): Any time

Character name: Luca_Andollini, Mason_Hewson

Issue/bug you are reporting: Duplicate serial number on pistol .50

Expected behavior:  Each firearm should have unique serial number

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: So, on PD duty, I was writing the arrest report on individual containing 5x Pistol .50 firearms. Upon reviewing the paperwork, I saw that there are two exactly the same serial numbers. I went back to the illegal evidence locker in Mission Row to double check that. I submitted the report and moderator SteveD took the report, doublechecking it as well and asked me to submit the forum report. Firearms can be found in Mission Row illegal evidence locker #1 under name of Mason_Hewson. In the second row (top-to-bottom), you will find 2x Pistol .50 with serial number "1673221469777".

Vehicle license plate number*: Irrelevant

I would also like to add an issue I found very similar to this,

One time I was writing an arrest report for an individual with a Pistol .50 and I typed in the serial number in the MDC to see if it was illegal and the serial number for a Pistol .50 was coming back for a micro smg. It was typed in multiple times by different people al with the same results.

Felt like this was worth adding on in this bug report as it’s similar.