Xoza

Unable to Price Vendor Water

Greetings,

It seems you cannot list water in a vending machine anymore.

1. Place Vending Machine
  2. Insert Water
  3. Try to Manage Pricing for Water

(if you already have a machine out, and water within, it will sell the water that was last managed but won't permit more)

1. Take out water
  2. Put water back in
  3. Try to Manage Pricing for Water

Thanks.

Edited by Xoza

Had somewhat similar experience - wasn't able to add 4x water bottles to the stock, because, as told by Dr.pathetic, one of the bottles was "scuffed" from burger shot. He was able to put water bottles stack inside my vending machine once he bough one additional water from 24/7, so eventually it was 5x water bottles. Maybe it was the same as in situation here, who knows. Since that happened to me (around 2 months ago) it hasn't occurred anymore. 

3 hours ago, Xoza said:

Why separate where the item comes from? If it's vendible, it should be vendible

Burgershot items were deemed unvendable several months back which worked out fine for things you couldn't buy at general stores like burgers and hot dogs, however things like water and soda that can be purchased at both caused some issues.  Now that they can no longer be added to vending machines the troubles should have all been resolved. I will be locking and archiving this but if you have further questions please reach out.