AbsoluteBadonkers

Store Robberies

I feel as if criminals that are just starting out don’t have really anything to do. They can rob ATMs and people but that’s about it. If people could solo rob stores then it might change a lot. For instance, solo people or smaller groups would be able to hit them when alone. I used to be in a gang of few people, and when they were off there wasn’t much I could do, and I loved hitting stores. I’ve got a few ideas as to how this could work

You would need a Crowbar or lockpicks, and obviously a gun. It would happen like banks where you aim your gun at the person running the registers and then go to knock them out.

Once they’re out, you have about 20 seconds to start trying to break into one of the registers before the script resets the clerk. To break into an ATM, you could interact with it with a crowbar using the WI menu, or you could CTRL X and click Lockpick to try for it.

Once you get it open, the system detects that no sale was made and that no key was inserted, so the alarm goes off and alerts the police. Once this happens you can start grabbing. You can go until either the store is cleaned or you feel you have enough and want to get out before the police arrive. Obviously to balance this out the animation would either be different or you could get more money per grab. The way to rob them with multiple people still stays, with one pointing the gun and the others grabbing.

Edited by AbsoluteBadonkers