Kris

Recommended In-game Graphics Settings

Interesting, having all on low + some config modifications to disable unnecessary settings, I'm squeezing around 140-150 fps max in secluded areas, while having around 100 +/- 10-15 frames in more crowded places like mission row. My system: i7-4790k @ 4,6GHz, 2x8gb 2133 MHz ddr3, Rtx2060 and ssd. Will try some tweaks for better quality, and will let know how it affected fps. 

P. S. Best thing was when Nvidia game filters were working for ragemp, I could easily set all visual stuff on low and tweak filters so it looked like on high setting, wish they would make it work again, or at least someone would find a way to get game filter trough the joke of an EAC that Rockstar implemented. 

Update 29.12.2022 : yes, the tweaks do not eat fps more than I expected, game still runs smoothly with previously mentioned fps ranges, but looks way better. I'm not sure why I did not do much research about what graphics settings eats up fps and which don't. 

Edited by Antonio_Colombo
  • Like 1

Update 20.04.2024:

Changed hardware to i5-12400f, 2x8Gb ddr4 3200mhz cl12, nvme m.2 pci3 @ 3.200MB/s avg sec/random, still rtx2060.

No issues, now game engine is the limiting factor in most scenarios, so its capped at ~169fps stable.

Only exceptions are really crowded areas, events etc.

Settings on avg high, and nvidia game filters work well without much issues!

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.