Herrman_Wolff

[SOLD] 'Bug-Out' Panto | Escape Your Commitments Today!

EJtI9VM.png

9yFWK47.png

nUqUDo5.png

Quick! They are here, and you need to get out of dodge! Who is it, you ask? It doesn't matter, it could be anyone; the police, your annoying family, the rival gang, or even those weird elves you have been seeing since you stopped your medication! 

Introducing your one-stop solution to your escaping problems - The Bug-Out Panto.

Prefitted with Essential Bug-Out Gear

Look at that roof rack, what even is in all those bags? Well, friend, I will tell you that it is every essential item that you need for a 40-day off grid adventure! It does not matter if you are on the run or if there has been a LSPD Coup, you will be covered in any event. This car is a MUST-HAVE for any serious survivalist. 

LwqQkKv.png

Tiny and Compact

You can fit this car just about anywhere, this comes in extra handy when parking or when having to covertly drive down a narrow alleyway to avoid that weird black van that has been following you for six hours. Tiny does not just mean easy parking, the manoeuvrability and turning circle on a car this small is incomparable!

d2e00zS.png

Ultra Sleek and Custom License Plate Included

A delicious purple design that is scientifically proven (sources not available) to disrupt government microwaves. A very special licence plate is included, which has the very common name of 'HERRMAN' on it! What a treat!

Do not delay, call the number below today with an offer to secure your escape route!

# 298-4429

This car is not maxed so offer me pretty much anything and I will accept it.

ClOsvZz.png

Edited by Herrman_Wolff
  • PogU 1
  • POG 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.