Buggs

Community Meetings

What are Community Meetings?

Community Meetings are a way for the civilians to stay connected with the Governmental Bodies of Los Santos. As a citizen of Los Santos, I believe the San Andreas Government should hear all of the likes, dislikes, and suggestions that the public has when it comes to policy changes, government jobs, or matters of the law. Being that civilians pay for all things government to run, these (hopefully) monthly events are held in order to introduce members of the government/new policy changes to the people as well as engage with them in order to fix what doesn't work. They will go on for an hour to two hours at most.

During the town hall meeting, whomever (typically me! Olivia Valentine) is leading the meeting will take 5-10 minutes to briefly introduce the changes that have been made since the last meeting. For example, I may summarize the press releases, important announcements or events that have happened since the previous Community Meeting.

Once concluded the floor will be opened up to the public to voice their likes, dislikes, concerns and suggestions.

Following the meeting, I will summarize and post the notes here so that all will be aware of what our goals are. The hope is that we can change the city for the betterment of everyone: legals, illegals and civilians alike!

Edited by Olivia Can
  • Like 4

The First Community Meeting: November 12, 2022 at 5 PM UTC
November 19, 2022 at 7 PM UTC

Thank you to everyone who showed up to the first ever Community Meeting, it was so nice to see everyone's faces and hear from people in the community. I will do my best to keep everything in TL;DR. format for those who were unable to attend.

For those who didn't get to speak at the Community Meeting, but want to be heard. There's also a survey at the end to see what matters most to the community. 

• 00:00 Beginning Speech
  • 06:00 David Costin Speaks
  • 08:25 Yuki Nakamura Speaks
  • 13:30 Cillian Broadrick Speaks
  • 18:00 Cyrus Raven Speaks - currently running in the election!
  • 22:25 Curtins McFadden Speaks
  • 23:35 Jamie Jo asks a question regarding taxes
  • 24:50 Aurora James Speaks
  • 32:00 Hunter Parker Speaks
  • 35:15 Jean Pelletier Speaks
  • 38:35 Speaking with Chief Justice Colt Daniels, Judge Judith Mason, and Deputy Chief Bacon

Community Letterbox Questions

LSPD Inquires Questions

• LSPD is still unable or unwilling to define what it means to be "gang affiliated".
  • LSPD refuses to answer anymore questions on this subject as they removed my response and deemed it "off topic"

Edited by Buggs
  • Like 2

Voting Event: December 6, 2022

Step 1: Register an account on the Government Website! Our Chief of Police is Alex Donnelly.

Step 2: Check out the Voter Information Card to find out who to vote for!

Step 3: Copy and paste information from here! ((You will need a screenshot of /license and your admin panel))

Step 4: Cast your vote by writing it here!

You have until the end of December 7th, so VOTE NOW!

Edited by Buggs

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.