Arrta

Menu Based Song Player

Song Player 2.5

I created my first Song Player AHK back in 2020 shortly after I joined the server. I had shared it with some friends for when we hung out fishing and vibing to the music. Since then it has evolved from a random song picker shortcut key to this current version I based off Yputi's Animation Menu.

I have been running this version for over a year. The only change I have had to make since Aug 2021 was when EAC was added and GTA5 was no longer the valid executable name.

The AHK reads songs from a CSV file that it comes with and generates the menu programmatically on startup. You should never have to touch the contents of the AHK itself, unless you want to change the hotkeys or if the GTA/Rage exe changes again.

Application = ragemp_v.exe
F11::Menu, carradio, Show, % A_ScreenWidth/2, 300
F12::Menu, speaker, Show, % A_ScreenWidth/2, 300

You will need the full contents of the zip extracted to a single folder, yes the lib folder is needed. The source for the ObjCSV library I used is located here.

The package comes with a prepopulated CSV you can add to. Or you can blow it away and start over. The only requirement is that the first line has to be Artist,Song,Link.

y5YhPxL.png

I used the youtu.be short links, but it does not require it.

If you make changes to the CSV while it is running, simply restart it by running it again (its set to only run a single instance so it will restart). Or there is a reload hotkey of CTRL+R.

Demo: 

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gq5rJRVnp8RKlj3__QMU5BkqQGzgA-Yr/view?usp=sharing

• Like 3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.