AnakinB

letting my friend use my epic gta copy

I know how this sounds but please read all of it lol,  one of my friends was showing interest in gta v rp, and i recommended this server, however he forgot his rockstar login and doesnt wanna buy it again,  i got it for free a couple years ago on epic but never used it and was gonna let him use my epic games account to make an account and play the server, I have no issue getting in a discord call with my friend and an admin to prove its not me, however I just wanted to make sure I wouldnt get my friend in trouble while trying to help him out would be great if yall could hmu thx my discord is Anakin#1449 

• Like 1

Hey!

Apologies for the late response.
Your copy of GTA and your ECRP account are separate. If you have a different copy of GTA, your friend should be able to use that one to connect to ECRP, create their ECRP account, do the quiz on their own and potentially play.
If you have further questions or if I misunderstood your request, please let us know.

- Yputi

On 10/28/2022 at 7:33 PM, Yputi said:

Hey!

Apologies for the late response.
Your copy of GTA and your ECRP account are separate. If you have a different copy of GTA, your friend should be able to use that one to connect to ECRP, create their ECRP account, do the quiz on their own and potentially play.
If you have further questions or if I misunderstood your request, please let us know.

- Yputi

nvm it connected to my social club cus of my rdr2 ill wait till i get unbanned till I get him to take the test and shi thank you for the help though. ❤️

• Like 1