George Koutsos

Carrying cargo and vehicle types

To keep up with the high RP level of the server I bought a pick up truck in order to work at the oil barrel transportation.

When I went to the wells I saw players coming with sports cars and loading them with barrels, some of them even had higher capacity than a pick up truck.

Is it RP to carry cargo with such types of vehicles ? 
If yes better we use sports cars because they are faster and can produce more money.

Vehicle classes have different volume capacity, and whilst there are some outliers that don't make much sense, this is how it's balanced primarily.

For example, and I don't know the exact numbers, sports cars could have 20 volume and trucks 200. What you're likely describing is a weird edge case where one of the 2 vehicles you speak about is in a vehicle class that it looks different to. I could use my sultan rs for oil mining and go very fast, but I'd only be able to fetch 1 barrel at a time.

In terms of the rule suggestion itself, it would be rather hard to limit people from using their inventory space available

Personally I'd recommend finding out a specific sports car and pickup you're on about, and their storage values and make a game suggestion about modifying the capacity values to make sense.