Ritchie Stones

laptop new use

i heard a lot about the phone need a update, and most specific was the "grouptexting" requested
but i feel this is purposefully left out to avoid radio's from no longer being used and eliminating rp oppertunity's

so what if we made the old laptops a program into a groupchat
wich we can install in our house, or carry with us . wich is worth like a decent 6-10k
active /login and /logout password

so it is worth carry around but still has the danger of getting robbed or houseraided and getting forced to give the login( like the safes)
and exposing maybe a lot of vulnerable gang information they can read trough from what has been typed by everyone , that can be used by cops and other gangmembers,
in the future of any events.

this way it has a pro and con.

Just now, Bill Breacher said:

I like the creativity, but its too expensive of an option and no one would realistically carry a laptop around with them soley for group chatting when they have a phone in their pocket. 

its just an alternative option since i feel when groupchats would be used then almost over the radio's and a phone you cant actualy steal, its also about organisation information in there that then can be hacked and looked into, so people would be carefull around that, they would probly leave it home, but it still provides the option, also having a task agenda in there would be usefull,