Ritchie Stones

Pauze timers/ heating up when code 0

Pauze drug table timers/heating up when you code 0

A code 0 can happen to the best of us for any reason and at times after updates it seems that code 0 is more frequent. 

i see no reason why someone whould lose their investments for an ooc issue 

making drugs in your warehouse worth millions. With +50 tables up to 100, ventilators

grinding hours for plants.

it is already a high risk investment.

it would be only fair if you lose that by a mistake caused by yourself not for any code 0

- les work in reports

- les work in refunds

- les losses for the player in time. We arent compensated for the time we could not cook. could at times be up to a week or 2 

- only fair  since you only proces when online.

* lets state that, when you cook with 2 or more only when the other person that has acces to the house/ propperty  will be able to continue with the timers/ heating up.

am i missing something ? On why this haven't been implemented yet ? 
if so. Please let me know  

+1 to the idea. To be up front and honest, I have never cooked on this server, but could a reason for not implementing this be to avoid abuse? I'm not sure if its possible to start cooking and then if you just log off, the tables would not overheat and the drugs could continue being processed without any repercussion or need for interaction. If that's the case, that would have to be considered. 

2 hours ago, Bill Breacher said:

+1 to the idea. To be up front and honest, I have never cooked on this server, but could a reason for not implementing this be to avoid abuse? I'm not sure if its possible to start cooking and then if you just log off, the tables would not overheat and the drugs could continue being processed without any repercussion or need for interaction. If that's the case, that would have to be considered. 

tables only heat up during the active cooking proces, and if you dont cool them after, sometimes there is a rollback to the server suddenly making your tables cook again.

the only abuse ive seen from this not being implemented is that one time a guy had crashed hes internet with each 5 stacks in each table, 
to come to acceptance that hes tables where probly all blew up at this point...
to then log in 5 hours later being surprised that all of hes drugs where cooked and not a single table had exploded.

talk about lucky charm aint it  XD