Antonio_Colombo

[WEAZEL NEWS] - Suggestion

Recently I had this interesting talk with one of the news workers about requirement to use at least 5 colors and 2 emojis.

I would like to make changes to these requirements, as not everyone needs clown like colors with kid emojis for their advertisement.

The reason to me explained as to why the need for colors was - "otherwise weazel news workers look lazy and not looking to work hard for their customers" which makes no sense at all,

If a customers wants a plain text with no emojis, it would not make any look on how workers work, instead it would show exactly opposite, that workers TAKE into consideration WHAT and HOW their customers want their advertisement to be portrayed.

No hard feelings towards exact individual whom I had this conversation with, instead this is towards PR team of the weazel news.

I really hope that this will be taken into consideration, as the customers sets the tone for his/hers advertisement, and not the news employee.