R0M4N

public transportation

when you are a new players to the server still exploring everything you don't get much money to keep calling cabs that will charge you 200 per km which new/returning players can't afford.

so what I am suggesting is, implementation of a public transportation method that charges less than a taxi, for example a bus from the freelance job but ran by an NPC.

because honestly no one wants to get a bus driver job and even if they tried it, it's so boring so you are dying to finish your route and quit.

maybe implement the subway train to make it easier for new players to move around to far places like the paleto farms which is far up the north.

I don't have a clue if any of this can be implemented as I don't posses any rage development knowledge I am simply suggesting what I would love to see implemented.

I could be wrong but I believe new players get reduced taxi fares, free city bees (regardless of taxi's being available), and like $12k to start with.
I believe they have enough in terms of transport and it wouldn't be hard to make a few extra k to get a basic vehicle.

I've hitched rides on bus routes a few times, it's doable a lot of the time if you try it. It would be neat to have more script support for that though maybe.
Overall, I don't see this as much of an issue that needs addressing.

• Like 1