Porking Whales

server issues

first off thanks for accepting my application. however upon creation of my character there was not an option to change hair color or shoes... so I am stuck with pink hair and flipper it seems. no one is on discord either.. other than paying for a faggio to take me around town I cannot open my in game phone... seems I have having lots of issues with playing. what have I done wrong and How can I fix this before I walk away from this server?

Edited by Porking Whales

constant Im not a robot upon signing in too... seriously I just want to RP..... what gives with all the bullshit on top?
and GTA fails everytime I try to log into eclipse RP... no admins to help out. more fucking hoops to jump through than a 3 ring circus... waiting hours for a response and getting nothing more than try typing this... thanks but no thanks im out of this server group.