LucasMadrazo

Re-Allow Mods (Vehicle Mods, Gun Mods, Graphics Mods)

I believe that having a nice Modded game with a nice graphics mod to improve your gameplay makes RP so much better.

This helps in so many ways, it helps RP screenshots on forums, the cars on GTA V are cool and so are some of the gun skins but let's be honest, there is better GFX/VFX out there.

Its 2022, this game was released in 2013 - The graphics are not up to date with today's games. 

We should be able to improve our game with basic car mods, gun mods, graphics mods - Just normal stuff;

I don't see how that can impact the server or make it easier or harder for anyone to play.

Graphic mods that do not give you advantages are still allowed (NVE, QuantV, etc..). Graphic mods are only disallowed if they give you an advantage over other players (Removing shadows completely, messing with the game settings to gain a visual advantage, etc..).

Same with car & gun mods, they are allowed as long as they don't give you an advantage.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Spizor said:

Graphic mods that do not give you advantages are still allowed (NVE, QuantV, etc..). Graphic mods are only disallowed if they give you an advantage over other players (Removing shadows completely, messing with the game settings to gain a visual advantage, etc..).

Same with car & gun mods, they are allowed as long as they don't give you an advantage.

You sure about the car and guns being allowed? I hit up a person who’s been around for a while and they said that it’s not allowed anymore 

• modifying handling files of cars to make them handle different than intended, whether it's speed, acceleration, turning, etc.
  • replacing e.g. vehicles and weapons with mods that directly give you an unfair advantage, e.g. enlarged weapons, vehicles, etc. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.