Asbo

WEAZEL NEWS | REINSTATEMENT Status: OPEN!

weazel2.png.f850ae08364d79502986e52a26d23335.png

If you have been a part of Weazel News before, this information is for you regarding reinstatement to the company.

Click here to submit your reinstatement!

REQUIREMENTS

Essential

• Have been employed by Weazel Entertainment News Network for a duration of 60 days and have passed their probationary period as a Junior Employee.
  • Have not resigned as a Junior Employee. *Resigning as a Junior Employee will require the applicant to re-apply than reinstate.
  • Have not been discharged for failing to meet company hourly requirements. *May be able to submit reinstatement application in 60 days after discharge.
  • Have not been discharged for failing to meet company work responsibilities. *May be able to submit reinstatement application in 90 days after discharge.

Desirable

• A firearms license issued by the Los Santos Police Department Firearms Licensing Division. (Not Mandatory) *If you own a firearm license and wish to carry your registered firearm on duty. 

(( Out of Character Requirements ))

Reinstating through Out of Character reasons would need approval from the current faction leader before submitting a form and are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.

Admin Records - You must have a clean admin record for the following:

• Player Admin Record / 14 days since last issued warning.
  • Player Admin Record/ 28 days since last issued jail.
  • Player Admin Record / 42 days since last issued ban.

ALL reinstatements applications are reviewed on a case by case basis.

Former Employee Cover Letter Submission Format

[WEAZEL REINSTATEMENT] Firstname Lastname

Example: [WEAZEL REINSTATEMENT] Jane Doe

Weazel News Reinstatement Submission Template

To: [email protected]

Dear Weazel News Recruitment,

Please find enclosed my reinstatement application submission for a position within Weazel News, I believe I have the qualities you are looking for in an employee and I look forward to your response.

Yours Sincerely,

YOUR NAME HERE