Dmcl325i

Newbie to the forum.. reinstalling GTA, fill me in on RP.

Pretty much as per the title. I had GTA installed and working a while back then had issues launching after an SSD decided to commit suicide so i fully uninstalled as i couldnt remember how i got it working the first time. Flash forward a while and i remembered it was some bs wonky unrepairable driver error crap that was causing the problems with the launcher originally (i spent a looooooong time dealing with rockstar support and scrat hing my head before i figured out the cause the first time). 

So anywat i havent really bothered reinstalling and have been playing other games ever since but then i stumbled onto bay area bugs GTA RP vids on youtube and thought that looks so much better than the mindless RPG/tank/hacker fest that was gta online the last time i played it. Legit rules with consequences (if caught 😏) and what appears to be a legit mod menu that isn't just a trojan/hack to fuck your shit up in disguise. 

Im wanting to know what mod menu everyone uses, a safe/legit dl link for it and whatever else i need to setup GTA for RP.

Yea i saw that. Im curious what mods need to be done to the game/how to do it and if i can hop back and forth between normal gta online and RP easily enough or not. I literally just finished reinstalling gta after probably almost 2 years of having it uninstalled when i was trying to fix a no launch issue after an SSD failure.

Yea i noticed thats how the server is set up. Will mean doing jobs to earn money, buy cars, etc is actually worth it because you arent reset each time you join the server. It took me until eariler today to get evrrything ironed out and installed/working so i will make my application to the server when i get home and fire up the pc. 

Been chatting to a couple regulars on the discord channels so i have a fair idea of how the server is going to work once im able to join and begin playing. 

Edited by Dmcl325i