Celestial

[UI] Drug Table Shifting Options At The End Of Cook

Date and time (provide timezone): 16:54, 22/MAY/2022 | GMT+3

Character name: Ivy Finnegan

Issue/bug you are reporting: The UI options of the weed drug table (not sure about the coke table as I don't use them), keeps shifting options when you're at the end of the cook, perhaps at the last minute or so.

Expected behavior:  UI shouldn't shift options, especially when you pre-focus on an option before you hover over it.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning:
https://streamable.com/949jmn

• As you can see in the video above, the UI keeps switching options whether I pre-focus an option using the scrolling wheel or even if I scroll through the options when I already have hovered over it, it resets to USE.
  • You can see me at 0:10, trying to focus on an option that is pouring water, and it returns back to the first one.
  • This started happening after the furniture store vents, refilling water bottles in properties were disabled and changes to heat. It wasn't present before.
  • Once the cook is over, the UI returns back to its original state. I'll add a video of how it works fine after once I cook again in-game.
  • This is a serious issue and needs to be fixed immediately because it messes and slows down the watering and cooling down process of the drug tables. Drug tables are not something that should be broken due to a risk of explosion.

Steps to replicate:

1. Queue up your drug tables.
  2. At the last moments of the cook, the UI will start acting messy and disallow you from focusing on an option.

Vehicle license plate number*: Irrelevant.

Edited by Vixxey
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Please fix. When someone enters the property while cooking and you have something else other than the first option selected, it resets to the first one. It never happened before until the patch released close to the timeframe of when this thread was made.

On 5/22/2022 at 5:16 PM, Celestial said:

This started happening after the furniture store vents, refilling water bottles in properties were disabled and changes to heat. It wasn't present before.

Edited by Celestial
  • Like 1