dilix

Personal truck bugged

Your player name: George_Chance

Issue/bug you are reporting: So,I wanted to make it official . I own a Phantom which is bugged in some way or another. The truck got despawned 4 times in 2days , 2 times after the server was restarted and 2 times after I've restarted my game. After each despawn, my truck was on Mors Insurance list . The bug might occur because I'm using it as a personal vehicle for trucking , which is a scripted job , but, this is just my opinion. Hope this will be fixed, it's discouraging to own an expensive truck and use the rented ones instead.

I want to give a new feedback about my truck . So , I used it for about 2 hours now , I've parked it in an open space , locking and stopping the engine, restarted my game, it's on mors list again . I think it doesn't matter that you see my truck as my own vehicle in the codes, because, it gets despawned after restarting my game , as if is a rented truck. Both rented truck(mauler) and my own truck(phantom) despawned after I've restarted my game. Can you check the rented truck codes or the trucking job codes? You might need to make an exception for both Packer and Phantom in those codes.