cammusnsgs

Clothing System - Micro

Hey Guys,

I'm not sure if you guys ever had some form of issues with the clothing. For me it is not the macro of it at all, it is more to do with the micro. I believe to benefit some players who try to get a certain look, to be able to layer some clothes, like put a jacket on top of a hoodie, or actually be able to purchase gloves

I believe this would be beneficial for players like myself who are trying to go for a certain look but can't achieve it.

Another idea is for a certain menu, similar to GTA Online where you can choose what type of helmet you are wearing(after purchasing one), what jewellery you're wearing and also small things like hoodie up or down and or a scarf or something similar to the style menu

Thanks for taking a look guys, look forward to seeing what you guys think as well.

-Cammus