Connor Robles

returning player

Hi guys im very tired so ill type what I can and im just gonna go eat. I am very frusterated since I really wanted to get back into the game did everything but for some reason the ragemp wont will not load but instead loads to the regular game. I dont have faith in the setup and should never been having this issue. I dont recall ever dealing with this. I am a returning player and just want this nightmare to be over so I can move on. I am not sure whats going on but I am using windows 7 launching through the launcher, I can only guess its the stupid anti cheat system build into

Hello Connor Robles, make sure that you open the RAGE:MP launcher as an administrator and your windows is up to date.

If the game still launches single player after these steps are done, try closing the rockstar launcher and then connect to ECRP.