MnMPurple

The Rafanelli Crime Family

IMG-20220322-WA0000.thumb.jpg.f83162c2f944ede2050e804cf70f93fa.jpg

The Rafanelli Crime Family

My name is Bryce Rafanelli, and my Grandfather’s name was Giovani Rafanelli. My Grandfather was the Godfather of the Ravanelli Crime family in Sicily, Italy in the nineteen hundreds. My father’s name was Louie Rafanelli, and he was the Don of the Rafanelli Family, and ran the day to day operations when my Grandfather got older, and took the rank of Godfather. In 1980,  a war would begin between the Crime families in Italy, in an ongoing struggle for power. On April 17th, 1981, the war had been going on for over a year, and the Rafanelli was leading the war. This caused hatred from the other families, and thus began a plan to overthrow the Rafanelli family. On May 28th 1981, this plan was executed, and My grandfather and father were executed in a successful assassination, and the Rafanelli family began to fall apart. Most of the Made men were killed in the fight to protect their leaders, and only a few made it out of the war, including me and my brother Michael Rafanelli. My brother and I then began to plan our families future over the next several years, and hope to one day take revenge on the ones that killed  our family. 

The day finally came when my brother Michael and I would embark on a journey to a new country and city, in Los santos. We gathered the sole made man who survived the war and a recruit that we recruited to help us on our journey, while he proves himself worthy of becoming a made man of the Rafanelli Family. The odds are against us as we try to tackle a brand new city, and rebuild our crime empire. Sure threats of other gangs, motorcycle gangs, crime families, and a highly trained and equipped police force await us, as we make our way to make a name for ourselves in Los Santos. This is just a part of a story that will grow as time goes on, as we rebuild, recruit, and become something in the Great city of Los Santos.  This story is sure to be continued….

Rank Structure

Godfather

The Godfather Rank is to be given when the Don becomes the rank of Godfather, still being in charge of major decisions, but hands the day to day operations down to a new Don aka boss. 

DON

Is the boss of the family and is in charge of day to day operations of the Family, the Don sets policies and issues commands.  

Underboss

Is the right hand man to the Don of the family, carrying out any given task the Don hands down, and assisting in running the business. The Underboss has the power to make decisions when the Don is unavailable.

Capo

Is a rank below Underboss, and the Capo’s responsibility is to lead groups of soldiers, and carry out orders from the higher ranking family members. Capos are the middle managers of the Mafia. Capos will run operations with their crews, and kick up a percentage to the Don on a weekly basis. 

Consigliere                                                

Is an advisor to the Don and Underboss, can also be the lawyer of the family, this is someone who would not get their hands dirty, but can keep track of the money, and keep the family out of jail. 

Lieutenants

As the right hand men to the capos, each Capo will have at least one Lieutenant that they can request to be promoted from a lower rank. However, this does not mean approval of a promotion is guaranteed based on request. Lieutenants help the Capos run their crews and businesses.

Enforcer

Is a brute force individual, usually tasked with collecting extortions and kick ups from businesses that request protection on a weekly basis. They are individuals that will be directly tasked with making sure that money is received and that the family guidelines are being followed. 

Associates

Are the Recruit rank, this rank is not a made rank but has had approval to work for the family with the potential to become a made man in the future. 

RULES

Respect the chain of command

Do not RAT

RATS will be executed 

Dress professional (Mafia Style)

Associates will wear a white collar shirt and black pants

The Family word is BOUND (If you make a deal follow through with it)

Internal issues will be dealt with within the family following the chain of command

Drive the proper Vehicles when with the family or carrying out family business, or representing the family in any way. 

Never be seen with a police officer unless it has to do with family business (Top of command chain) 

Attend family business regularly 

Primary family color is Black, secondary is Red

Hand out the Eviction Notice with pride

Rafanelli Family Roster

Edited by MnMPurple
  • Like 4