Suken

Exterior building range

Date and time (provide timezone): 22/03/2022

Character name: Dario_Greenwood

Issue/bug you are reporting: more than 25% of the property exterior building range isn't on my property

Expected behavior:  the building range or the white bubble to be adjusted so that i be capable of building on my property not on the street and adjustent property

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: will send to handling member for privacy matter.

Vehicle license plate number*: N/A

All properties have the same radius from the position of the door for their building radius, this isn't a bug. Larger properties, especially ones extending further in one direction will sometimes have part of the property not able to be built on.

1 minute ago, Ash said:

All properties have the same radius from the position of the door for their building radius, this isn't a bug. Larger properties, especially ones extending further in one direction will sometimes have part of the property not able to be built on.

is there a way to request a wall placed down i just need a wall placed down to maintain the building and it is out of my range i own the whole building tho it makes sense that i would be able to place that wall down

Senior Admins can place down furniture so you could potentially request a wall added but it is unlikely.
Beyond this, you will likely just need to work with what you have access to within your build limit and radius.
Archived

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.