Mdarude

No more

Most of us are active some of us are waiting untill the game get's more stable if you want to join you are free we have our own Discord and Teamspeak 3 if you want that information just send me a PM and i can explain you all

=

Seems like some good effort.. Good luck on growing and expanding.

Thank you we are still setting the basics up this is just the beginning of it all.. we are also waiting for the option to put in google Docs in the forums that way it will be more easy to update information

Never seen anyone online when I am playing.

Well that happens some people stop for the whole day if they get Crashes when they try to play... and some have a second char they play on now to get some more money and some of us work alot in Real life :-)

Edited by Guest

Heck yes. I have to be apart of this... I wanted to start my own MC but, since there is already a well established one... Heck yeah. Looking forward to RPing with you guys for sure!

Yes we do our best and we are still in the beginning :-) hope you can enforce my idea

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.