Caperr28

Please someone help me with this RAGEMP crash

Issue Being Reported: RAGEMP crashing soon as it says loading game

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 02-16-2022

Your characters name: Caper McMann

Other player(s) involved: 

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: I know this has been discussed on  here in the past but I got my new PC a couple days ago and finally after 7 months am able to game again. I installed GTA 5 and was back in ECRP right away now I don't know what I did to cause it but RAGEMP keeps crashing as soon as it says launching game. I spent the last 4 hours  on google and youtube trying to figure this out but I cant. Please someone with some more knowledge than me help me get this fixed

I just did a restart on my PC and this came up. I thought I closed all RageMP things running in the background out. I didn't see these and the last time I tried to join was like an hour ago. Could one of these be what's making it crash?

*EDIT* Now I'm getting this for the first time 

PXL_20220217_042013238.jpg

16450721139197519538950938540581.jpg

Edited by Caperr28

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with McAfee. Went in there and disabled the firewall and instead of it saying "Launching Game" then immediately crashing now when it gets to "Launching Game" it just stays there but the game doesn't load. I feel like i'm getting closer though 

Edited by Caperr28
typo

Yup. I tried everything I could think of that worked for me in the past plus spent like 3 hours on google doing stuff that worked for other people. I'm sure its something simple that I'm overlooking or something. I'm not the most PC savvy person that's for sure aside from basic troubleshooting stuff so I wouldn't be surprised if it's some simple setting I just don't know to fix or something.

Here's a clip of what's exactly happening who knows maybe someone will see something 

https://streamable.com/teflvn

1 hour ago, Cyrus Halstead said:

I had attempted to message you on discord, had no response! Cyrus#7238 is my discord, give me a message and ill be willing to get into a call and walk you through some things.

my bad I didn't even realize I'll fire you a message. might have figured out some kind of issue I'm not sure but when I was looking at some things on google that worked for people one of them mentioned going into a folder and doing something with a .exe file and when I went into the folder I seen the name of the file only it didn't have .exe at the end of it so I started going through some other files and noticed that I can't find one file with .exe at the end. I'm not great with computers but I don't think I ever remember not being able to find a .exe file