Celestial

RPJ launches you into the air if you're climbing

Date and time (provide timezone): 12:25 | 03/FEB/2022 UTC

Character name: Ivy Finnegan

Issue/bug you are reporting: First of all, I'm not sure if this is a bug but RPJ (Run, Point, Jump) mashing launches you in the air if you do it while climbing a hill and gives an unnoticeable climbing boost advantage due to FPS differences and desync. It also renders the damage to almost nothing if you spam the mashing and fall from a huge height.

Expected behavior:  You shouldn't be able to point if you're climbing as you're currently doing something/have your hands occupied (when you're eating a food item in the game, you can't point) and you should take damage and not have the height reset if you mash the buttons up while you're falling.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate
https://streamable.com/ptrfom - in the XX:02, you can see me being launched in the air. I've also tried falling down and doing the mashing and took no damage whatsoever.

1. Mash the buttons and try to climb a hill, you'll be launched up in the air if you do it right.
  2. Climb a building and jump off of it and do the mashing, you'll take almost no damage due to the resetting.

Vehicle license plate number*: /-/

Edited by Vixxey
fixed date
  • yooo 2
  • polarcop 1