DeRose

Different result while using radio with VOIP and /r

Date and time (provide timezone): 17/JAN/2022

Character name: Draven DeRose

Issue/bug you are reporting: Animation of reaching for radio when using it is no longer present while using voip if some action is being done. If you use radio while drilling/picklocking, you wont see radio animation. BUT if you use /r while doing any action like drilling/boltcutting/picklocking, your action will get cancelled. 

Expected behavior: Action should get either cancelled while using radio with voip or /r or it shouldn't get cancelled using both /r or voip.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Try with Pressing M while boltcutting in bank and try using /r while boltcutting.  

Vehicle license plate number*: N/A

I have also experienced this bug. From a separate bug report it seemed to be that this is how it was intended to work. However from a player report it was ruled the opposite that the radio should be cancelling all actions. Kinda weird that there is not a consistent ruling on this. I have attached video of when this happened to me recently, this was solved in game by kat. As you can see in the example, I talk multiple times over VOIP and the bolts do not get cancelled, when I type it is cancelled.  

Edited by Destuin