Judge Judy

'Take One' option for smokable items

After a long day of work, my colleagues and I like to take a smoke break on the sidewalk outside of the courthouse.

If only one of us has a pack of cigarettes on us, we have to right click to 'Use' one from the pack, but then can't use the 'Hand Over' option because we're currently smoking and therefore holding something. This leads us having to drop the entire pack on the ground for the other to pick up and grab one from themselves, repeating the cycle.

I propose a hopefully simple solution to adding a 'Take One' option for smokable items where it will split the stack, putting one of the item in a stack of it's own and leaving the rest of the pack to Hand Over to the other person.

Thank you!