IceScarecrow

Ex-US Army Sgt. Danny Rosenberg

Born in Liberty City at the West Side of Alderney. I was named Danny Rosenberg and my parents were Dominic Rosenberg and Tina Delano Rosenberg. My father worked in the Liberty City Police Department and my mother a Housewife. When I was 12, my Father died in a Bank Robbery of the Liberty Bank. Throughout my teenage years I was Training for the US Army. And my first Tour was a long 3 Months Tour to Iraq, I was only a Guard stationed at the FOB near Baghdad for a few weeks, I was on the rank of Private First Class, until I got involved in combat on the outskirts of the Capital we were sent to attack a small group of Jihadists and thats where I was promoted to Corporal and after we were heading back to base after a small Patrol Routine we got ambushed with IEDs and other terrorists hiding, it was the painful and scariest moment in my life only 2 out 9 members of our squad and its me and PFC. James Leone. Both of us became friends as I was again promoted to Sergeant and moved to the 21st Recon Squad after few weeks of the ambush. I was involved in Illegal Gun Trafficking, as I stolen weapons from the terrorists we have been searching to the Mexicans.. Thats when I was Dishonorably Discharged and went to Federal Prison for 5 Years. During my sentence my mother died. When I was release I planned to move to Los Santos to have a new life.