StephanoXDLOL

Marie Claire

Hi BFortier.

First, Thanks for taking a little time to see my videos.

I love the Eclipse server, I see that it is currently more focused on running issues and that is fine. There are cosmetic aspects of the character that I think are still working. ;) This is more a very personal point of view, it seems to me that the view of the "game camera" lacks flavor, life. The game's Director Mode, combined with others, allows you to develop creativity and convey emotions. On the opposite side, it demands a lot of time and work. o_O Obviously this from the taste of each person, there are those who enjoy it (youtube is full of that) and deserves all my respect as well. ;) It is painful for me, not to have a formidable tool to create part of my history in the world of Los Santos as I like to do it. :(