BeanHands

Unable to rotate/move furniture!

Date and time (provide timezone): 

12:20 A.M. 5/11/2021

Character name

Jim Bianchi

Issue/bug you are reporting: 

I am unable to move or rotate furniture in my house or anyone elses house.

Expected behavior:  

Clicking the axis markers does not effect the furniture, but P will still place on ground.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

https://streamable.com/644vir

I tried to click loudly so you could hear my frustrated attempts lol

I have completed multiple remodels for friends and customers. I even started remodeling an apartment I was staying in. One day I was just completely unable to move the furniture. Under the assumption that my privileges had been removed, I spent my savings on a 2G house thinking I could finally get into remodeling only to find the same issue still. Everyone that I have given building rights to has no issues at all and I have been troubleshooting for weeks.

Update: My lighting is not working until I edit it, although I am still unable to move or rotate the light, it clicks back on when I press enter. attached evidence below

https://streamable.com/nyk17j

In the attached clip, Roxy had placed a custom light in the existing living room light to brighten the room. Upon exiting and returning the light had disappeared and all the other lights were acting as if they were switched off. I asked Roxy after the clip and she confirmed that she did not remove the light and that all of them were lit and functional through her eyes.

Edited by BeanHands