Gyromite

Large Wall Fans from furniture store act as Illegal Ventilator Fans

Date and time (provide timezone): 10/26/2021 6pm Central

Character name: Johnnie_Everdeen

Issue/bug you are reporting: The large wall fans that you can buy from the furniture store and that look just like the illegal ventilators are acting like them as well. When you have one near a drug table inside of a property, it prevents the smoke and damage you would normally incur. 

Expected behavior:  The "smoke" from a cooking table should be only prevented by an industrial ventilator from the black market, not a regular furniture item.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate
As you can see in the video, there is an active table, I remove the large fan, and immediately start taking damage. You can see from the item dropped it is the large wall fan. 

• Like 3

I mean, I completely understand what you are saying - seeing the price difference as well, but a ventilator is a ventilator. Wouldn't you have to remove the item from the store instead to avoid any "confusion". 

Just seeing that a ventilator is a ventilator, we should maybe come up with a different version that's made for illegal substances? 

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.