Mortimer Hauch

Extended Trunk revisions (esp. Romero Hearse)

Having chosen to RP as a coroner, I bought my own Hearse to fit the role better (and so I can stand outside the car for an amount of time without it vanishing).

I understood and accepted the limitation of the /bodybag script not working for personal vehicles, and I was at least able to deal with the single body callouts by booting the body. 

The last revision to trunk storage has killed this - I now have (an expensive) vehicle with space designed for a body to be placed that no longer accepts bodies in that space.

kuvRaWm.png

QP8ssat.png

Can we get this revised? 

Edited by Mortimer Hauch
Picture2 added
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Antonio_Colombo said:

+1, hats off for buying that vehicle, last time I checked with staff, they said its impossible to work with personal car.

You need to push regular /coronerrequests to catch any calls coming in, and you can only bag one body (and need to pay tollbooths each time)

But you can park it in the city/home, keep your gloves and food in the storage, and it doesn't disappear on you.