CJ Mane

Amerigo "Ame-Cro" Croisadeur, Los Santos's Future Gunsmith

***From me: The only things in this backstory that aren't fictional are the places/establishments mentioned (except for the gun shop). Nothing that is written here reflects my actual life. Thanks in advance for reading.*** 

***Also from me: This character is subject to updates as his story "progresses".***

BIO

Hello everyone, I'm Amerigo Croisadeur, or... just call me Ame-Cro. My father is a French immigrant (fuck that guy), and my mother was an Italian immigrant (bless her soul). However the hell that worked out, I have ZERO clue. I was born in North Freedom, Pennsylvania, on October 7th, 1993.  I am the oldest of four, and I have three brothers - 21 year old triplets. I grew up in the same house I was raised in. I graduated Redbank Valley High School in 2011 with a diploma, and graduated my local Career & Technology Center for Precision Machining that same year (Advanced Certification).

In 2011, I enlisted into the Army straight out of high school, in the MOS of 91F - Small Arms/Artillery Repair, where I would repair guns (and thank God I wasn't fixing howitzers). For three years, I was stationed in Fort Riley, Kansas, as part of 1st Sustainment Brigade, 1st Infantry Division. After three years of meaningless details, pointless field exercises, no deployments, and dumbass leadership, I finally ETS'd in 2014. Then, I went back to the home I grew up in: North Freedom, PA. It was hard to get back into the civilian side of things, but I managed. One shitty thing I had to do... was shoot three car jackers who were trying to steal my truck, right outside of Pittsburgh. That was the one thing I thought I would never have to do in the Army, but by some stupid twist of fate, it was something I had to do back home. It almost tore me apart, and I thought my life was over before it began. After all the legal shit blew over, I finally pulled through.

As soon as I could, I went to the VA to access my GI Bill, and signed up for Pennsylvania Gunsmithing School. In my two years of their Master Gunsmithing Program, I learned how to do anything with shotguns, rifles, pistols. Hell, they even taught me how to run my own business, which is what I want. IT'S MY DREAM! So anyway, after graduating gunsmithing school in 2016, I decided it wasn't enough to have a certificate, so I looked for somebody who was taking on apprentices in gunsmithing. I found one after two months... His name was Beau Boestar (BoBo). He was the sole proprietor, and employee of GunStar Gunsmithing & Custom Gunworks. I learned more than I could imagine from him; fully automatic weapons, engraving, precious metal plating, building weapons from the ground up, and even fucking explosives! After two years, he made me his co-owner. From there, I became an SOT dealer (which allows me to produce, possess, buy, and sell fully automatic weapons), and a Federal Explosives Licensee (licensed to possess explosives). I learned as much as I could from him until he died of MRSA on New Years' Day, 2020. He will always be remembered as my mentor, and my friend.

One thing Beau told me after four years of working/learning under him was: "If you want a business, and a booming business, move to Los Santos, San Andreas. You'll get the best clientele a gunsmith could ever ask for". Although my lifelong dream to become a business owner, as well as a gunsmith, I thought at first, "Why the fuck would I move to the most politically, civilly, and mentally-unstable state in the United States?". Upon thinking of that, I suddenly remember a friend of mine, who was a Combat Medic in my old Army unit took over his father's pharmaceutical business there. Unfortunately, He died in 2018 from a drug overdose. One thing was for sure, though. He was making mad cash, and he was working his dream job job (too bad he loved drugs more, RIP). My journey has been long, I ain't arriving with much, and my main goal is still far from reach... That doesn't mean I ain't gettin' closer.

HOBBIES/STRENGTHS

- I absolutely love hunting & fishing. You will not get a NO from me.

- I love guns, and I love shooting them. I am an expert in pretty much every firearm. Bang, bang.

- I am an avid BMX biker. I've never competed, though.

- Absolute SPEED DEMON in a car/truck/bike. Let's ride!

- I like going to bars because I love beer... much more than my liver.

- Bass guitar player, and good at it.

- LIFTING, BRO

- Dark sense of humor

GOALS

- Absolute wealth

- To dominate in the gun world

- Have everything I have ever wanted, and more

- Run my own business

SKILLS

- Expert Marksman

- Driving

- Boxing & Wrestling

- Gunsmithing

- BMX biking

- Trained Businessman

- Prior Service Army

- EXPLOSIVES!!!

WEAKNESSES

- Alcoholic

- Troubled Past

- Messed-up social skills

So yeah, that's me. I hope my weird ass makes it here. Have a nice day.

Edited by CJ Mane
1: So THIS is where I put it. Okay. 2: TITLE CHANGE!

8 minutes ago, Benji96 said:

Great thread! love the story.. too bad Eclipse does not yet have a gunsmithing script or any way to do it. Keep it up my friend!

Thank you! But with what you said in mind, and with me being an absolute newb to GTA RP, I really want to pull this off. I'd just have to progress, is all.