Griffiths121

New to the RP world.

Hi All!!

Been looking at an RP world to join, it'll be my first time in a RP world and I want to take on the role as a trucker- Is this something I could do? 
I have a back story in mind and a character development plan, is it as simple as downloading RAGE Multiplayer and joining? And what are some starter tips I need to know? 

Thank you guys.

Hello @Griffiths121, YES! its a simple as downloading rage! here is a little video that will help you (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBOuuLGBRi8)

As to your Truckers interest, yes this is something that you can do! I'm looking forward to hearing your characters back story! Also as for "tips I need to know?" A tip that I would strongly recommend is make sure you read the rules and understand them! It's easy to make mistakes and from previous situations I can tell you its important that you know the severity of them, Other than that I hope you enjoy your time in Eclipse Roleplay! Make sure you have fun!!!