dofxo

etablishing connection/corrupted game files error

Date and time (provide timezone):  since 15th of July.

Character name: Jackson_Walter

Issue/bug you are reporting: 
since a couple of days ago, My game started crashing every 10-15 minutes.
 I've re-installed RageMP and downloaded server resources once again. right after the downloading process was done, Ever since I tried to connect to the server my games stucks for 2 mins in establishing connection then I've had to download 1mg of the server resources each time and it leads my game to get a "corrupted game files Error".
I've tried to download the server files again many times, but I get the same error every time. ( seems to be like an issues for other players who actually install the server files for the first time ) I've tried some other random servers, but I had no such problem.

Expected behavior:  To be able to connect / launch the server properly.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: I've seen some other players having the same problem for downloading the server files for the first time in #technical_support from the discord server.