Trevor Zelias

Boat, Credit card system and /inspect system

Adding a inspect system ((/inspect))

So, One idea I have had in mind is the /inspect system where someone could write like /setinspect or something it says "Trevor Zelias is app. 6'5 and would be muscular and have a scar on his arm saying "FUCKLIFE" and this and that" Would be good so people that have either had perma damage on their character like for an example my friend Maccy he lost his legs and such(atleast i think they perma rped that). And people could do /inspect instead of him having to spam /do every time he meets a new person. Or like "Would have a pinky finger missing" and someone /inspects it.

Adding fishing sell off for boats (( Get boats and the waters used more ))

This would add more activity to boats that was just added and would also add more activity to Lifeguard in LSEMS. Being in LSEMS and seeing all the different jobs and divisons there is not much happening with lifeguard currently except they check the beach once in a while. And maybe adding a certain fishing sell point somewhere out in the water/on the island, and make it so you cant fish too close to it or add a certain area where people fish, Making it this way adds usage to boats, maybe the island and more to LSEMS

Adding some things to do for civilians and boats

Adding like a job out in the water maybe a "trucker" type of job where you delivery maybe gods to the trucker job itself and make it interact with each other in someway. Maybe adding some type of job like postal to the island not sure what could be added for boats to be more useful and such

Adding boat parking

Maybe adding 1 storage for boat parking close to the mors insurance so people could park their boats in there for (X) amount of money since it takes away spawning points and such from non-vip and all.

Adding animals to hunt on the island having the "rare" one spawn more

What could also be added is animals on the island maybe new animals to hunt there and make the "cow" "pig" and the rare ones spawn more often there

Credit card system

The credit card system for saving account and different type of bank accounts that was showed and teased would be good to see any update/how far it has come since it has been almost half a year for this tease, Just some type of small "hint" if it is being worked on or canceled or what have happened to it.

------------New Ideas added------------

Lowering the suspensions for reckless operations to hours instead of days

One thing that I think myself is the reckless operation things is 2-3 days is a bit too much. We get jailed for 1-16 hours (might be more) And get a license suspended for 2-3 IRL days I think is a bit high in the script. I think maybe making it so cops add "hours" instead of "days". So if they do wanna suspend 24-48 hours they write it like that instead /suspendlicense 24 (or what they write). And something with preventing suspension stacking. I've seen my friends/other people get their licenses suspended for like 4 days and such. The change from days to hours would maybe help this a bit as well as make it more "realistic" with the IRL time to in-game time. Even a system that makes it if you get jailed for 4 hours the suspension of your drivers license don't go down unless you're unjailed/out. Like salary works. And if you get re-jailed and such it freezes the time again. Since most people that are legal and I guess illegal just don't play for the days they are suspended.

((this might fall under LEO suggestion but it includes both LEOs and civilians)) 

Thanks - Trevor Zelias

Edited by Trevor Zelias
updated

Adding a inspect system ((/inspect))I feel this could be RP'ed via voice or text RP and not take away from the actual interaction of RP, if that makes sense

Adding fishing sell off for boats (( Get boats and the waters used more )) - +1👍

Adding boat parking - Sounds like a good idea😀

Adding animals to hunt on the island having the "rare" one spawn more - I don't have an opinion on this one due to me not hunting ever...😋

Credit card system - +1👍

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lowering the suspensions for reckless operations to hours instead of days - +1000

Edited by Jim Buckridge