Yputi

Animation selection tool - How to get your own UI for all (prop) animations!

18 hours ago, Yputi said:

I've been trying to find a solution for fullscreen users for close to 2 hours now, but it appears I can't find a solution for that. The only solution would be to play in windowed borderless.

Due to no changes going to be made till I find a solution, I will just leave this topic as it is. If anyone that sees this has any possible solution, please comment.

Ah, I hate to hear that. Regardless, I appreciate your efforts in the script and its compatibility, Yputi.

I'm still open to see if anyone else has suggestions.

Updated:

• Added the new animations from the 24/Jan update to the menu:
    • leanphone (Stances > Lean)
    • leanphone2 (Stances > Lean)
    • welding (Mechanic > Welding & Work > Welding)
    • welding2 (Mechanic > Welding & Work > Welding)
    • welding3 (Mechanic > Welding & Work > Welding)
    • welding4 (Mechanic > Welding & Work > Welding)
  • Updated the Excel sheet to include the new animations
  • Updated the guide to make use of GitHub instead of Google Drive
  • Added new preview video to guide
  • Generally updated the guide in terms of layout, wording, etc

Download the latest release following the instructions in the guide to make it up-to-date. If there are any issues or oversights, please comment.

Enjoy!

• Like 2

Script updated to fix any issues of today's update.
Either download from the GitHub again or replace the 3rd line of the AHK file with the following:

SetKeyDelay, 1

If there are still any issues, please comment.

Updated:

Script updated and new release published on GitHub.
This little update should solve problems regarding sometimes the first few characters missing when wanting to perform an anim. The updated script has been tested for several days. However, if you still experience issues regarding this, please increase the value of the "sleep" till it works for you (increments of 25 should be fine).

sAVZV6r.png

• Like 2

New version:

Script updated and new release published on GitHub. This contains the newly added prop animations.
The latest release can be downloaded here: https://github.com/Yputi/ECRP-Anim-Selector/releases.
Ensure you follow any of the steps in the main topic if you wish to replace the startup of your older version with this one.

Some other changes:

• General cleanup of whitespaces, added comment blocks to clearly indicate what every section is and does
  • Updated the excel sheet:
    • General cleanup of tables
    • Added an extra separate sheet for the prop animations

If you notice any issues (other than typo's of the anim names themselves), please let me know either in here, using forum PM's or on Discord: @yputi

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.