TheKanKin

Voice/Chat roleplay

Okay, so with voice, to my knowledge you have to roleplay getting out items etc e.g. /me gets out glock from waistband.

My question is, are people who use voice required to do the same?

(correct my first statement if it isn't needed, Also, can I get real answers, not just a load of random posts about what you think should be right)

In my experiences with previous voice servers over the years, is yes, you must still /me for your characters actions.. voice is just the replacement of text chat. For roleplay scenarios, the other party your are roleplaying with won't know what actions you are doing, for example, /me takes out his wallet.

Without the /me, only you will know what action you've made.

Hope that somewhat helps.

Do it like this.

/me describing taking your weapon out.

Then talk.

In some situations it is not needed.

For example : If a police chase occurs. And you say to the police we will shoot if you do not stop chasing.

You can then shoot the tires or something do not intend to kill right away. If the police is able to shoot your tires down before you hit their tires after announcement then get out and speak with them "Gun down" do not fire just cause you have a shot.