Jwolfe

New to Eclipse Hi im Josh

gameon.thumb.jpg.d3dd3b74cfcaec9b5316fda01597e680.jpg

Hi im Joshua L. Wolfe a little background on myself I'm a Marine my MOS:0311 U.S.M.C {E-4}-Cpl of 2D BN 3D Marines 2011-2015, in F Company. A former corrections officer starting out as an seg officer COIII moving to COIV and finally Sgt. of corrections with T.D.C.J (Texas department of criminal justice) at the furgeson max unit in midway 2017-2019. Also Worked for the R.V.F.D 2016-2018 (Riverside Volunteer Fire Department) as a firefighter in my spare time. A Former L.C.S.O Deputy With Leon County Sheriffs office 2019 to the end of 2020. I've been a gamer all my life and i enjoy RP and i cant wait to start here in the Eclipse community. if anyone is willing to take me under there wing in the city show me around and help me out that would be stellar i plan to RP my first character as myself embody my spirit and soul in Los Santos. And other characters as my mind guides me in this world SEE Yall out there

Edited by Jwolfe
  • Like 2